On Monday, we shipped version 2.12.0 of Ajax Load More. This milestone release was in the works for over two months and includes a new add-on, new core features, UI improvements and various bug fixes.
What’s New in 2.12.0
Call to Actions Add-on
After receiving requests from users wishing to inject advertisements into from Ajax Load More we went ahead and completed development of a new add-on for that tackles this specific pain point.
The Call to Actions add-on provides an intuitive and user-friendly method for website admins to inject advertisements or call to actions directly into the results of each Ajax Load More query…
A new visual display for those who are using a Local Template as their default Ajax Load More template. Users are now able to view their template in the Repeater Template interface, however it will not be editable like the standard Repeater Template.
All Improvements and Bug Fixes in 2.12.0
- NEW – Completed integration of new Call to Actions add-on.
- NEW – Added $.fn.almTriggerClick() public function that will easily allow users to trigger Ajax Load More from any object on the screen.
- UPDATE – Allow for post_status=”inherit” for use with attachments.
- UPDATE – Adding Media (attachment) post type to the Shortcode Builder.
- UPDATE – Allow for Author slug or ID within shortcode.
- UPDATE – Updating Ajax Load More menu icon.
- UPDATE – Updating license notifications on License page.
- UPDATE – Removed blocking of SEO add-on when using multiple instances of the plugin on the same page. Users must ensure to only set seo=”true” on one element if using multiple instances of Ajax load More.
- NEW – Updated default repeater template display on admin screen. If a Local Template is in use, users will see the contents of the this template. Users will not be able to modify the template directly from the Ajax Load More admin.
- FIX – URL/paging issue with Polylang and SEO plugins.
- FIX – Updated code used to split pages with Search Engine Optimization add-on.